MC's Homecoming week is now officially over. We made it out to the parade and found an ideal spot right at the beginning so we amassed a large amount of candy. The kids are very generous when they see their teacher but I am guessing that they ran out of candy pretty early in the parade route judging by our stash. Jason is my typical date for the football game and we sit in the booth where he runs the score board and I am the "spotter" for the announcer. Jason had ski patrol so I gave up my job and then ended up filling in on the "chain gang." There is much more action down on the field than up in the booth. We stand on the opposing team's sideline and get an earful of football language and a front row view of the game. The biggest problem is the foul stench of sweaty boys in BO soaked football gear. My usual homecoming dance date stood me up for a second night with ski patrol so I went with Jane and April to chaperone. It is always fun to see the kids dressed up and we had fun rating the dresses. The styles are much different than they used to be.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey, how's vball? Ya should have been at the WX/Btfl. game. Victory is sweet especially when you have a LOT to proove to somebody! Haha...I need an MC Vball update....
Cute blog Julie! The alumni game was so fun! It was great to see everyone. :)
FUN! I'm also interested to hear how volleyball is going! I love Klein's leggings. Adorable!!
Klein is so big now! I love her leggings!
Post a Comment