The break was fun but very unproductive. I was lucky to be ready for Christmas and by the time it was over, I was exhausted. I did get the decorations down in a timely manner but that is about all I accomplished. (Jamie- I promise I will get your Christmas to you before Spring Break and Lindsey- yours will hopefully be in the mail tomorrow). The problem with going back to school is that I had to face reality and get everything ready for Parent/ Teacher conferences tomorrow. I let the grading pile up and have been buried under it for the past week. Klein still hasn't been sleeping like her usual 12 hour self but I am still going to the gym at 5:30 so by 8:30 at night, I am pretty much done.
Here are the kids mesmerized by the Wii... as long as Klein is holding a controller
she thinks she is playing.
Klein in Grandma's iPhone... maybe next year babe!
1 comment:
Hey,I'm just glad you still like me after all these years.
Post a Comment