


Preslee is a very sweet baby and has spent the week sleeping and being loved by her siblings. She sleeps at night for four hours at a time which is great unless Klein also wakes up during the night. It is fun to play with Klein during the day. She really misses Max. She also wants to help with the baby and constantly tells me "My do it!" Luckily the newness has worn off a bit and Klein is not constantly trying to carry the baby and shove the binky in her mouth. For the first few days I had to literally hide Preslee from Klein. I am looking forward to my short stint as a stay at home mom and am already dreading October 18, the day I return to school.

Everyone said that the transition from two kids to three is really tough. I don't think it has been too bad although at one point on the second day home with the baby, all three kids were crying and I really didn't know what to do. I think the hardest part is going any where in the car and trying to get them all in and out. I am lucky to have such sweet kids and I thank my Heavenly Father every night for sending them to me.

Klein reverting back to her baby days-- although she never used a binky
Preslee in the bassinet and hiding in my closet.
2 comments:
love it!
I love the picture of Preslee hiding out in the closet. You have such sweet kids. I am so happy for you! Emmie said you are her mentor teacher. That is awesome. I hope you thoroughly enjoy every second of your maternity leave!
Post a Comment