Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy!

I turned in the last of 6 papers I needed to finish to be able to check 18 credits off my list for this summer. I couldn't really do much while I was in class from 8 to 4 every day but since it is over- we have been partying! This week we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with my mom (Max was an angel until it was time to take pictures so I didn't get many good shots); successfully completed swimming lessons (every day for 9 days straight can be tough); went to a swimming party with my parents (it has been a very long time since my dad put on a swimsuit); and slept on the trampoline with Max (what a fun night looking at the stars with a curious, imaginative 5 year old). Poor Klein tumbled down the cement steps but overall, it has been a great week! Only one more before volleyball tryouts and then we are officially back to school for meetings on August 17. Where did the summer go?


3 comments:

Dent Family said...

special week of pics. I enjoyed them. Keep up your blog. It is good.
Love, Dix

Dixie said...

love the pics. the week was fun. keep up the blog. it is fun and great to see the grands. Love, Dix

emandtrev said...

I'm so glad you've had a fun week! You deserve it after working so hard!

Poor little Klein! I hate those bad tumbles!