On Thursday, I went back to school and so did Max. I was very lucky that the time to take him to kindergarten coincided with the Hello Assembly. I got to go with him and meet his teacher. Grandma DeeAnne came with us. I had to hurry back to school but was so glad that I got to go with him on this special day. On Friday, he rode the bus for the first time and Jason was there to see him off. I can't believe how quickly time goes by. So far he loves school and has an excellent teacher. I am not thrilled to be back. I have 134 AP English students in 4 classes (33-35 in each class) and I coach volleyball on my prep hour. I am also trying to get some intern hours completed for my administrative certificate. It is going to be another busy year.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I am feeling very old. Max looks so grown up. I am happy for him to start down the road of school. Klein looks so grown up in her pic by the computer. I hope you have a great school year. We are here to help out. Love gran Dix & Lee
I am loving that he is wearing his basketball shorts.
Max looks so grown up! I'm glad it was a successful first day. It seems like the kiddos (and teachers too!) go back even earlier every year. I hope it's going well for you. :)
Post a Comment